Tuesday~Mass 8:15, Art 10:00-10:50
Thursday~Library 9:10-10:00, Music 10:00-10:50
Friday~All School Mass 8:15, Spanish 10:00-10:50
Spelling Words for the Week of 12-10-18
Unit 13 Words WB pgs. 90-95
shape, church, watch, father, wrap, check, finish, sharp, mother, write, catch, chase, shall, thick, wrote
*Christmas, Nativity, December, Jesus, prepare
Homework/Tests for the Week of 12-10-18
- Monday~WB pgs. 90-91, study words
- Tuesday~WB pgs. 92-93, study words
- Wednesday~WB pg. 94-95, study words
- Thursday~UNIT 13 TEST
- Friday~NO TEST TODAY. THIS WEEK THE WILL BE ON THURSDAY.
- Spelling assignments will be started in class. If they are not finished, they are to go home for homework. All spelling homework assignments will be due on Friday.
Science~Physics Test on 12-18-18, A study guide will be going home on Monday, December 17th. Please study any Lesson Reviews that have gone home.
Social Studies~10 significant events due 12-11-18
2. The Christmas concert is on Thursday, December 13th at 7:00 P.M. The students should be in their classrooms at 6:40 P.M. in their Sunday best attire.