Tuesday~Mass 8:15, Art 10:00-10:50
Thursday~Library 9:10-10:00, Music 10:00-10:50
Friday~All School Mass 8:15, Spanish 10:00-10:50
Spelling Words for the Week of 12-3-18
Unit 12 Review Words WB pgs. 82-88
broke, smile, close, state, always, chain, laid, maybe, real, teacher, street, wheels, bright, mild, kind, right, almost, snow, float, window
Homework/Tests for the Week of 12-3-18
- Monday~WB pgs. 82-83, study words
- Tuesday~WB pgs. 84-85, study words
- Wednesday~WB pg. 86-87, study words
- Thursday~WB pg. 88 , study words
- Friday~Unit 12 Test
- Spelling assignments will be started in class. If they are not finished, they are to go home for homework. All spelling homework assignments will be due on Friday.
Science~Your child will be bringing home some Science Lesson Reviews today. They are Lessons 29-35. Please keep them at home and use them to study for the test. No test date is scheduled at this time.
Social Studies~10 significant events due 12-11-18. Your child is bringing home a paper today with the directions on it. Only 10 events please. Chapter 5 vocab. cards due 12-7-18, if not done in class.
2. Please bring in wacky socks on or before Friday, December 7th.