Spelling Words for the Week of 5-6-19
Unit 31 Words WB pgs. 204-209
flags, inches, dresses, pies, bushes, classes, apples, colors, drums, branches, things, buses, benches, tracks, brushes
*probably, laugh, Michigan, Lansing, peninsula
*Each week there will be 5 additional words your child will need to know how to spell for the test.
Homework/Tests for the Week of 5-6-19
- Monday~WB pgs. 204-205, study words
- Tuesday~WB pgs. 206-207, study words
- Wednesday~WB pgs. 208-209, study words
- Thursday~Extra Pattern Practice WS pg. 273, study words
- Friday~Test Unit 31 Words
- Spelling assignments will be started in class. If they are not finished, they are to go home for homework. All spelling homework assignments will be due on Friday.
Science~Zoology Test 5-16-19
~Reminders~1. Please see Mrs. Ball's Weebly for math and reading homework. There is math homework each night Monday-Thursday. *Mrs. Ball's Homework Blog: mrsballthirdgrade.weebly.com