Monday~Gym 10:00-10:50 (Gym Shoes)
Tuesday~Mass 8:15, Art 10:00-10:50
Thursday~Library 9:10-10:00, Music 10:00-10:50
Friday~All School Mass 8:15, Spanish 10:00-10:50
Snack~9:10 (Please bring only one snack)
*Students may have water bottles in class.
Spelling Words for the Week of 11-18-19
Unit 11 Words WB pgs. 76-81
snow, load, almost, row, soak, window, foam, most, flow, goat, throw, float, blow, below, soap
*Each week there will be 5 additional words your child will need to know how to spell for the test. See below by asterisk.
*multiply, factor, product, thankful, Thanksgiving
Homework/Tests for the Week of 11-18-19
- Monday~WB pgs. 76-77, study words
- Tuesday~WB pgs. 78-79, study words
- Wednesday~WB pgs. 80-81, study words
- Thursday~Extra Pattern Practice WS pg. 106, study words
- Friday~Unit 11Test
- Spelling assignments will be started in class. If they are not finished, they are to go home for homework. All spelling homework assignments are due on Thursday morning.
English (Grammar)~***NEW DATE*** Chapter 7 Test: Punctuation and Capitalization 11-27-19
Science~Chemistry Test: Elements and Compounds 11-27-19 (Open Book), Lesson Reviews coming home today 11-21-19. Use the reviews to begin studying for the test.
1. The field trip to Lakeview High School is on Friday, November 22nd. The students will be wearing their uniform. We will be leaving after Mass about 9:15 AM. We will be returning to school about 11:30 AM. The students will be eating lunch at school.